The parents of Ben Talbot, 14, say they were overwhelmed by the response to their appeal to raise the money – which they launched about seven months ago
Support as already been secured with initial funding from the NAYO (Northamptonshire Association of Youth Clubs).
PCSO Owen and PC Hucker are appealing to local residents to help identify the following and to make this project happen:-
• Do you know of a suitable location or premises in Finedon where this youth club could run from?
• Could you volunteer 4 to 6 hours a week to help run the youth club two nights a week?
• If yes, are you over 18?
- Good neighbours stop rogue traders
- Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service advice for Bonfire Night
- Thousands of illegal cigarettes seized in raids by Trading Standards and police
- Could you give a child a loving home this National Adoption Week?
- Northamptonshire libraries team up with Usborne Books to encourage children to read
- Public health advice on flu vaccinations
- Barrack Road school plans get the go-ahead
- Enjoy free bedtime story events at Northamptonshire libraries this half-term
- Northamptonshire shopkeeper fined for selling out-of-date food
- Test your smoke alarm when you change your clocks this weekend
Following the success of last year’s event, the true story of how Northamptonshire played a vital role in the hatching and thwarting of the infamous Gunpowder Plot will be told at Boughton House on Tuesday 4 November and Wednesday 5 November in a spectacular show combining theatre, storytelling, music, large scale digital projections, and of course, a fireworks finale.
This family friendly Bonfire Night celebration begins with early evening entertainment setting the atmosphere for a spectacular performance created by award winning, Metro-Boulot-Dodo. The performance retells the story of the gunpowder plot and its many connections to both Boughton House and the county of Northamptonshire.
The Gunpowder Plot is an unforgettable night out for all the family. Join us to find out why Boughton House is the true home of Bonfire Night!
Location: Boughton House, near Kettering. Use postcode NN14 3AG for sat navs and follow event signage.
· Dates: Tuesday 4 November and Wednesday 5 November
· Times: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
· Ages: Recommended for ages 6+. This is a standing, outdoor event
· Costs: Adults £10, Children 6-15 £6.50, Under 5s free (family tickets available)
Book your tickets now
Buy your tickets for the events on the Live Box Office website